Isn’t autumn simply wonderful? The months of September and October are two of my favorites. The weather gets cooler, the leaves show off their brilliance, and everything becomes a lot more cozy. Also, my college campus is absolutely gorgeous in the fall.
Last week, I had the chance to hang out with three of my new favorite humans and appreciate the fall weather with a fun photoshoot. Also, I’ve decided to share my 10 Favorite Things About Fall! 🙂
1. All the beautiful colors, of course
2. Not having to change my outfit in the middle of the school day because it was 40 degrees in the morning and 80 by early afternoon
3. My brother’s soccer games
4. The smell of rain
5. PUMPKIN BARS
6. Sweater weather duh
7. More and more blankets on my bed
8. It’s an excuse to have hot chocolate on hand
9. Flannel Friday can once again be a thing
10. Thanksgiving is right around the corner
What are your favorite things about fall?